Find parts for your car
Used Mercedes-Benz Glove Box Lid Doors
All used Mercedes-Benz Glove Box Lid Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Glove Box Lid Doors
The Mercedes-Benz glove box lid is a useful cover which conceals and protects items placed in the glove box.
The Mercedes-Benz glove box lid door can be found covering the front opening to the glove box, which is more often than not situated on the dashboard in front of the front passenger seat.
The driver or passenger sitting in the front seat of the car, can access items placed in the glove box with ease, by opening the Mercedes-Benz glove box lid. The Mercedes-Benz glove box will be easily accessible and have a user friendly mechanism. The Mercedes-Benz glove box lid can be locked to increase the security of items left in the glove box.
Glove box lids come in a variety of designs, materials and styles, some with features such as cup holders or a molded space on the outside of the lid to keep small items and change close to hand.
Over time and continued use the mechanism on the Mercedes-Benz glove box lid can fail and the glove box lid will need replacing. It is important to make sure that you replace the glove box lid with the exact Mercedes-Benz glove box lid that matches the make and model of your car, so that it not only fits correctly but compliments the overall design and colour scheme of the car interior.
- Ever noticed that you've never heard a Mercedes rattle or make any kind of squealing sound? You never will either, because all of their vehicles are welded in up to 10,000 places! You're not going to find a loose nut or bolt rolling around.
- We all recognise that distinctive Mercedes logo, but did you know that the three points of the star represent air, land, and water? There was a point where they considered adding another point to represent space, but they decided against it in the end.
- Mercedes are responsible for a lot of 'firsts' in their long history, including the world's first production of a diesel car. Very impressive, but it only had three wheels. Production stopped pretty quickly in the late 1950s.
- Karl Benz founded the famous car company. He is not only credited as the maker of the world's first practical motorcar but also has the distinction of being the first person ever issued with a driving license (local citizens kept complaining about the noise and smell of his Motorwagen, and so he needed written permission to drive it).
- Mercedes Benz cars have always been a big part of the Jurassic Park films, but the first movie went all out, with the stars emerging from a red Mercedes GLE Coupe before walking down the red carpet. Mercedes cars are also used throughout the film franchise.