Used Mercedes-Benz Ignitions
All used Mercedes-Benz Ignitions listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- In 1924, Mercedes Benz became the first car manufacturer to include brakes on all four of a car's wheels. Not long after, in 1931, they also added suspension springs to the corners of the Mercedes Benz 170.
- We all recognise that distinctive Mercedes logo, but did you know that the three points of the star represent air, land, and water? There was a point where they considered adding another point to represent space, but they decided against it in the end.
- Most people think of silver when they think of a Mercedes, but that iconic colour was an accident. Just before a race in 1934, the white-painted W25 was found to be 1kg over the weight limit. The paint was quickly removed, the weight limit reached, and the car won the race.
- If you thought self-driving cars were all about Tesla, then it might surprise you to know that Mercedes Benz made an autonomously driving vehicle as early as 1995. It didn't gain popularity, but it became the foundation of the modern driving technology found in every Mercedes Benz.
- The Popemobile is a Mercedes Benz M-Class SUV. It's not a standard model, however, and has some added features like an inbuilt oxygen system and bulletproof glass.