Used Mercedes-Benz Panel Fronts
All used Mercedes-Benz Panel Fronts listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Panel Fronts
The Mercedes-Benz front panel is a pressed steel or plastic car body part that makes up the front face of the vehicle. It's designed to be specific to the make and model of your vehicle.
This rigid piece connects the two front wings. The Mercedes-Benz front panel is bolted to the front of the chassis and to the left and right wings. Forming an integral part of the car body, the Mercedes-Benz front panel functions to protect the vehicle, passengers and driver inside the car, forming part of the car body.
The front panel usually houses the radiator grille, sometimes headlights and indicators and the engine bonnet lock. The car badge is often displayed on the front panel of the vehicle.
The usual reason for replacement of this part is frontal crash damage.
- Karl Benz might have patented the design of his Motorwagen in 1886, but it was his wife who jumped behind the wheel first for a quick (as quick a 0.9hp will deliver) 120-mile tour through the countryside of Germany. Poor Karl didn't even know!
- In 1924, Mercedes Benz became the first car manufacturer to include brakes on all four of a car's wheels. Not long after, in 1931, they also added suspension springs to the corners of the Mercedes Benz 170.
- Ever noticed that you've never heard a Mercedes rattle or make any kind of squealing sound? You never will either, because all of their vehicles are welded in up to 10,000 places! You're not going to find a loose nut or bolt rolling around.
- If you thought self-driving cars were all about Tesla, then it might surprise you to know that Mercedes Benz made an autonomously driving vehicle as early as 1995. It didn't gain popularity, but it became the foundation of the modern driving technology found in every Mercedes Benz.
- Mercedes Benz cars have always been a big part of the Jurassic Park films, but the first movie went all out, with the stars emerging from a red Mercedes GLE Coupe before walking down the red carpet. Mercedes cars are also used throughout the film franchise.