Used MINI ABS Ringss
All used MINI ABS Ringss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About ABS Ringss
Part of your car's Anti-lock braking system, MINI ABS rings play a crucial part in the process which allows you to maintain control of steering, enabling you to brake easily by regulating the air pressure in the wheel brakes.
MINI ABS rings actually look like cogs and are located behind each of your car wheels.
As the MINI ABS rings spin around they work together with the ABS speed sensors to detect when your wheel is about to lock and potentially skid by measuring the amount of hydraulic pressure required. A message is relayed to the ABS Control Unit ECU which adjusts the brake pressure to ensure your car wheels don't lock up, allowing you to control your car and preventing your car from skidding and sliding.
Due to the fact that it is constantly spinning, this part suffers from friction damage, which will eventually cause it to malfunction. Damaged MINI ABS rings are inefficient at best, but could also cause the anti-lock braking system on your car to stop working. If your MINI ABS rings are faulty, the ABS warning light will illuminate and it is advisable to sort the problem out as soon as possible. ABS rings are fairly simple to fit and replacing them with quality MINI ABS rings you can be certain that the part will be compatible with the make and model of your car.
- It can be hard to keep track of all of the different companies that have owned MINI throughout its long history. At the moment, the name is owned by BMW, and MINI has its own independent division.
- Where you'd expect to see a radio or speaker system in a Mini, was actually an ashtray in early models. The designer of the first Mini was a heavy smoker who believed that listening to the radio was more of a distraction than lighting a cigarette.
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.