Used MINI Arm Rests
All used MINI Arm Rests listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Arm Rests
The MINI arm rest is attached to both the driver and front passenger seats and functions to enhance comfort while travelling and designed to fit the make and model of your car.
The MINI arm rest is positioned on either side of the seat and can be lowered when you want to rest your arms on it and raised out of the way when you don't. Some cars have a central armrest that is used by both the driver and passenger. The MINI arm rest helps both the driver and passenger to sit comfortably and to reach various controls in the car with ease, also allowing the driver to rest his/her arms in a comfortable and safe position for the steering wheel. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrest in some models.
Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car, it is important that the MINI arm rest, along with the rest of the seat, provides support, comfort and functionality. Car seats and arms rests are generally made of leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover the seat and arm rest should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable to sit on, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car interior.
You may need a replacement MINI arm rest because your car has been in an accident and the arm rest has suffered damage, or maybe it has become loose and isn't functioning properly, or you may be wishing to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a new arm rest, or perhaps the MINI arm rest has simply seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It is important to choose the right arm rest that will fit the make and model of your car so purchasing a MINI arm rest is the perfect choice.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- 10 years after he invented the Austin Mini, Sir Alec Issigonis was knighted in 1969 for his contribution to Britain.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.