Find parts for your car
Used MINI Brake Regulatorss
All used MINI Brake Regulatorss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Brake Regulatorss
The MINI brake regulators come in two variations, either single or twin brake force regulators. These regulators are controlled by independent control units that are contained in one casing and experience spring load from a lever. This lever regulates both rear axle brake circuits. In the case of a twin brake force regulator, should one of the circuits fail the other will still be in operation as they both work independently of each other.
The role of MINI brake regulators in the vehicle is to ensure that the braking force is evenly distributed between the front and rear wheels. The MINI brake regulators do this by taking the load of the vehicle into account when optimising brake performance and establishing front-to-rear bias as necessary.
The MINI brake regulators are essential in the vehicle and failure can affect the braking ability of the vehicle. It is therefore necessary to replace a faulty MINI brake regulator as soon as failure is noticed.
Damage to the MINI brake regulators could be caused by failure of the attached linkage. The linkage is prone to wear from repeated use and can become stuck. This may be corrected with lubricant.
- Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt, credited the Mini for the inspiration behind the iconic fashion accessory.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.