Find parts for your car
Used MINI Brake Wear Wiress
All used MINI Brake Wear Wiress listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Brake Wear Wiress
MINI brake wear wires are a means of warning that the thickness of the lining on the brake pads has become critical and the pads need to be checked with the view to replacement.
The MINI brake wear wire has an electrical contact that slots into the brake pad at a level close to the end of the pads usable contact surface. When the pad wears away and reaches the designated point a circuit is achieved with the contact on the brake disc and a warning light is illuminated on the dashboard panel warning the driver that the pads are worn down and need replacement.
When the pads are replaced the wear wires need to be checked for damage and renewed if necessary. If the pads are not changed and the pads wear below the warning wire level the contact on the wear wire will be damaged and will need replacement. MINI brake wear wires is the perfect replacement part, specifically made to fit the make and model of your vehicle.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- The Mini Copper gets its name from F1 car designer John Copper.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.