Used MINI Carpets
All used MINI Carpets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
MINI carpet is perfect for car owners who want to customise and bring a new lease of life to the interior of their car. MINI carpet will cover the entire area of the car, starting with the entire seating area, specific to your particular car.
Carpet, a textile product, designed to cover floors, can be either cut pile (the most sumptuous) or loop pile (durable but not as plush) and is lined with either plastic backing or something called mass back. Mass back backing produces a softer, thicker carpet. It’s made of a foam type rubber which helps to both insulate and soundproof the vehicle, ultimately assisting with the car’s fuel efficiency. By insulating and helping to keep the heat inside the vehicle, the heating systems use less energy to maintain the temperature inside the car, which puts less demand on the car’s energy consumption overall, which helps to increase the car’s fuel efficiency. In addition to this, and the reason most car owners choose this product; the interior of your vehicle will be smart and tidy with a clean, soft, comfortable feel when kitted out with the MINI carpet.
Designed to fit exactly the make and model of your vehicle, the MINI carpet is the perfect tailor made package to kit out the area of your car, molded to fit perfectly the interior shape of your vehicle, covering all the bumps, corners and contours with a smart, luxurious and uniform finish. This kit will come with all that you’ll need to cover all areas of the car. Preformed into all the various shapes and moulds, the MINI carpet is easy to fit and the design and finish is unique to the make and model of your car.
The life of the carpet in your car can be increased with proper cleaning and careful maintenance and care. You will, however, eventually need to replace the carpet as it will start to look old over time and can get damaged, stained, dirty, and mouldy. When it’s time to smarten up the interior of your car and replace the carpet in the car, choosing MINI carpet will ensure you get a product that’s made for the make and model of your car and will fit perfectly.
- 10 years after he invented the Austin Mini, Sir Alec Issigonis was knighted in 1969 for his contribution to Britain.
- The Morris Minor Mini was the first British car to sell over one million units. It reached that landmark number back in 1961.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- In 1959 you could buy yourself a brand new Mini for just £497. That's about £2,342 in today's money. At the time, Minis were owned by members of The Beatles and (much to everyone's surprise) Enzo Ferrari.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.