Used MINI Cooling Fanss
All used MINI Cooling Fanss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Cooling Fanss
The MINI cooling fans can be found in various areas of the vehicle and are used to circulate air to prevent overheating. They can be situated on the vehicle’s engine in order to control the temperature of the engine. These MINI cooling fans are crucial to the wellbeing of the engine and should be replaced immediately if they are damaged or stop working. They’re also found on the radiator and are essential to prevent overheating and radiator failure. Cooling fans can be electric or belt-driven, with the electric versions more fuel efficient.
MINI cooling fans can also be found in the vehicle’s heating and cooling and air conditioning system. These fans are usually situated in the dashboard, the front of the vehicle in the drivers and passengers foot well and near the windscreen of the front of the vehicle. These MINI cooling fans are used to improve the comfort of the driver and the passengers during their journey.
The MINI cooling fans may fail due to failure of the fan relay or it’s circuit. All fan failures should be repaired as soon as possible, particularly if they’re responsible for cooling important parts of the vehicle.
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- The Mini Copper gets its name from F1 car designer John Copper.
- There's a lot of wasted space in a lot of cars, but not the Mini. Designers say that as much as 80% of their car's interiors can be used by passengers.
- It can be hard to keep track of all of the different companies that have owned MINI throughout its long history. At the moment, the name is owned by BMW, and MINI has its own independent division.