Used MINI Door Card Full Sets
All used MINI Door Card Full Sets listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Card Full Sets
Door cards are a set of panels that are located inside the doors of a motor vehicle. These components have three primary purposes.
The first of these is decorative. A MINIfull set of door cards will normally match all of the other interior décor of the car, including the upholstery of the seats and the carpets. The second role is to contain the wiring and other system components that are housed within the cavity of the doors. Finally, the door cards provide invaluable insulation against the cold and dampen down the noise levels that are able to infiltrate the vehicle.
Because the doors of a car are in such frequent use and, additionally, because the door cards are often open to external elements, they can become somewhat worn over time. If one or more door cards does become damaged or worn it is possible to buy a replacement part. Although it is possible to buy individual door cards, because those that remain in the car will inevitably look older and more worn, it is preferable to fit an entirely new MINIfull door card set. The door cards are easily attached to the inside of the doors using a set of clips, which are also provided when the MINIfull door card set is purchased.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- 10 years after he invented the Austin Mini, Sir Alec Issigonis was knighted in 1969 for his contribution to Britain.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.