Used MINI MINI Tailgate
All used MINI MINI Tailgate listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for MINI MINI from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The MINI MINI Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged MINI MINI Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The MINI MINI Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.
- There's a lot of wasted space in a lot of cars, but not the Mini. Designers say that as much as 80% of their car's interiors can be used by passengers.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.
- In 1959 you could buy yourself a brand new Mini for just £497. That's about £2,342 in today's money. At the time, Minis were owned by members of The Beatles and (much to everyone's surprise) Enzo Ferrari.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.