Used MINI MINI Glove Box
All used MINI MINI Glove Box listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for MINI MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Glove Box
The MINI MINI glove box is a useful storage space with a lid which conceals and protects items placed in it.
The MINI MINI glove box lid door can be found covering the front opening to the glove box, which is more often than not situated as a part of the dashboard, in front of the front passenger seat.
The driver or passenger sitting in the front seat of the car, can access items placed in the glove box with ease, by opening the MINI MINI glove box lid. The MINI MINI glove box will be easily accessible and have a user friendly opening mechanism. The MINI MINI glove box lid can be locked to increase the security of items left in the glove box. A light is activated when the glove box is opened enabling the user to clearly see and to find what they are looking for.
Glove boxes come in a variety of designs, materials and styles, some with features such as cup holders or a molded space on the outside of the lid to keep small items and change close to hand. Design, shape and features will depend on the individual car make and model.
Over time and continued use the mechanism on the MINI MINI glove box lid can fail and either the glove box lid or the entire glove box will need replacing. The glove box may need to be replaced because it's old and looking tired and you'd like to update the look of your car's interior. The glove box in your car may be broken due to damage suffered in a collision. It's important to make sure that you replace the glove box with the exact MINI MINI glove box that matches the make and model of your car, so that it not only fits correctly but compliments the overall design, feel and interior scheme of the car.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- It might have been a tight fit, but 27 people can fit into a Mini. The Guinness Book of Records confirmed that 27 could fit into the classic model Mini, although 28 people managed to get into the BMW Mini in 2012. The 27-person record was performed by Dani and the Miniskirts during the London to Brighton Mini-Run.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.