Find parts for your car
Used MINI Radiator Hoses
All used MINI Radiator Hoses listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Radiator Hoses
A cars radiator is a central part of the engines cooling system. Responsible for removal of heat from the engine coolant, the radiator system cools the liquid by allowing fresh external air to pass over a network of thin pipes, losing heat to the atmosphere.
Driven by the water pump the coolant circulates around the cooling system travelling through the engine and out via hoses or pipes to the radiator. The radiator acts as a heat exchange removing unwanted heat from the coolant before passing it back to the engine where it then runs back around the system.
A <Model> radiator hose connects various parts of the cooling system together; either to or from the engine block, water pump, radiator or cabin heating system. The hose is generally made from rubber or silicone although may also have metal sections.
The <Model> radiator hose can usually be seen inside the engine bay from above or below, although may be concealed behind sections of heat shield, or be located between the engine and bulkhead.
Due to the extremes in temperature and exposure to road grime and debris a <Model> radiator hose is prone to perishing over time. If fitment of a new hose is necessary it’s essential that any coolant loss is replaced.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.
- Over the last 41 years, five and a half million Minis have been produced by MINI.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.
- 10 years after he invented the Austin Mini, Sir Alec Issigonis was knighted in 1969 for his contribution to Britain.
- MINI sells between 40,000 and 65,000 cars in the US every year, although that number is slowly dropping at the moment as smaller cars are going out of fashion.