Used MINI Valances
All used MINI Valances listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The MINI valance is a largely cosmetic panel that is used to conceal structural details in a vehicle and giving it a unique look. The valance can be made out of various materials such as steel, urethane, plastic and aluminium. Each of these materials has their own benefits, for example, steel has good durability and may last longer than some of the other materials, however aluminium resists rust and is lightweight. The various merits of each MINI valance material should be weighed up before deciding on which is most suitable for your needs.
As well as being cosmetic, the valance is useful for protecting your vehicle from dirt and debris. It can also be used to mount foglights and other car accessories to the vehicle.
MINI valances can be installed in various bumper positions on the front and rear of the vehicle on the driverside and the passenger side.
If a MINI valance is damaged, this could impact on other accessories such as foglights if they have been installed on to the valance. Steel MINI valances could be susceptible to rust and plastic MINI valances are prone to cracking because of the material used.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- The Oxford MINI factory has made more than 3 million cars.
- The Mini's designer, Sir Alec Issigonis, didn't like car windows that had to be rolled down. In fact, he didn't think that cars should have side windows at all!
- 10 years after he invented the Austin Mini, Sir Alec Issigonis was knighted in 1969 for his contribution to Britain.
- Consistently voted the most popular British car of all time, there are almost 500 specialist car clubs dedicated to the various makes and models of Mini. And that's just in Britain. Globally, there are an additional 260 clubs all celebrating the Mini make.