Used MINI Washer Bottles
All used MINI Washer Bottles listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Washer Bottles
MINI washer bottle is a receptacle used to hold water or washer fluid for the front and rear windscreen of the vehicle. When the driver fills up the MINI washer bottle he/she must ensure that the cap is replaced. The MINI washer bottle is attached to the washer pump via thin plastic tubing. When the windscreen wipers are turned on, either by the driver or automatically, the washer pump begins pumping water from the MINI washer bottle. The water or washer fluid is then pushed through the thin tubing to the washer jets and sprays out on to the front or rear windscreen. These washer jets are small metal nozzles with black rubberised protective covers that help prevent them from corrosion. The water or washer fluid from the jets is then used by the windscreen wipers to clean the windscreen.
If a crack appears in a MINI washer bottle it may leak water or washer fluid. If this crack is big enough or is left for a long period of time the fluid/water will leak out of the washer bottle meaning none is left for cleaning the windscreens. Dirty windscreens can cause driver visibility issues.
- It can be hard to keep track of all of the different companies that have owned MINI throughout its long history. At the moment, the name is owned by BMW, and MINI has its own independent division.
- Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt, credited the Mini for the inspiration behind the iconic fashion accessory.
- The Mini Copper gets its name from F1 car designer John Copper.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- MINI sells between 40,000 and 65,000 cars in the US every year, although that number is slowly dropping at the moment as smaller cars are going out of fashion.