Used MINI Window Motors
All used MINI Window Motors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Window Motors
The MINI window motor driverside front is the motor that drives the mechanism that opens and closes the driver side door window. The motor is activated by a switch which lowers or raises the window as required..
The MINI window motor driverside front is located in the cavity behind the inside trim of the driver side door.
If this motor is burnt out it needs to be replaced.
- Minis are still made in the same production site as the original line. The same site is still used in Oxford, although their car panels are now made in Swindon, and most of the engines made for Mini cars are manufactured by BMW in Hams Hall.
- It can be hard to keep track of all of the different companies that have owned MINI throughout its long history. At the moment, the name is owned by BMW, and MINI has its own independent division.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.
- There's a lot of wasted space in a lot of cars, but not the Mini. Designers say that as much as 80% of their car's interiors can be used by passengers.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.