Used MINI Window Switchs
All used MINI Window Switchs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Window Switchs
The MINI window switch is part of a range of electrical appliances that function to assist the driver and passengers of the car and to enhance the overall driving experience.
Positioned on the door panel of the door, the MINI window switch is used to open and close the electric window on this door. The MINI window switch uses power from the car's battery to work, which provides the car with direct current.
Usually electric window switches are of the rocker or slider switch design which has an easy to operate switch mechanism.
Car electrical switches will slowly wear out over time and will last only a certain number of years before they will need replacing. If the window switch fails, it's important to replace it with the correct part for the make and model of your car. We can help you to find the ideal replacement MINI window switch that will be compatible with your vehicle.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.
- The Mini Clubman was launched in the Summer of Love, 1969.
- Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt, credited the Mini for the inspiration behind the iconic fashion accessory.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- The Mini Copper gets its name from F1 car designer John Copper.