Used MINI Windscreen Heateds
All used MINI Windscreen Heateds listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Windscreen Heateds
The MINI front heated windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car, which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes.
The MINI heated front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, is fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger. Heated windscreens work by placing a web of wires between two layers of windscreen glass which, when activated, heat up and function to de-ice and de-fog the screen.
The primary purpose of the MINI font heated windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The MINI heated front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The MINI front heated windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the MINI heated front windscreen is in perfect condition. Having the capability to heat the glass and clear any mist and ice that may disrupt vision means the MINI heated front windscreen helps to maintain a clean and clear front windscreen whatever the weather and road conditions. The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> heated front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.
- In 1959 you could buy yourself a brand new Mini for just £497. That's about £2,342 in today's money. At the time, Minis were owned by members of The Beatles and (much to everyone's surprise) Enzo Ferrari.
- MINI export their cars to 110 different countries. The most popular markets are the US, Germany, and China. The UK is only the second biggest market for MINI.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt, credited the Mini for the inspiration behind the iconic fashion accessory.