Find parts for your car
Used MINI Wing Mirrors Manual
All used MINI Wing Mirrors Manual listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for MINI are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Manual
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial for the driver to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The MINI manual wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The MINI manual wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The MINI manual wing mirror can be adjusted by hand to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally. The MINI manual wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver.
The MINI manual wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the MINI manual wing mirror will suffer from general wear and need replacing with one that is compatible with the model and make of your car.
- The Mini has been voted second place in the most influential cars of all time. It was narrowly beaten by the Ford Model T.
- In 1959 you could buy yourself a brand new Mini for just £497. That's about £2,342 in today's money. At the time, Minis were owned by members of The Beatles and (much to everyone's surprise) Enzo Ferrari.
- It takes between five and eight days to build a Mini from scratch.
- Mary Quant, the inventor of the miniskirt, credited the Mini for the inspiration behind the iconic fashion accessory.
- The Mini Copper gets its name from F1 car designer John Copper.