Used Mitsubishi Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Mitsubishi Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mitsubishi are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Mitsubishi electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Mitsubishi electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- The 'three-diamond' logo used by Mitsubishi is older than the car company! Not just by a few years either. It was being used by the Mitsubishi Shipping Company over a hundred years before they started making cars.
- Mitsubishi are responsible for building the Silent Shaft engine. The technology used in the 4-cylinder engines was revolutionary and was quickly licensed for use on Saab and Porsche cars.
- The first-ever traction control system was designed by Mitsubishi, and it quickly became a standard feature across all car manufacturers.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander has such good safety ratings that the company offered transport in one to mothers leaving the hospital with their newborns.
- Mitsubishi designed and built the first electric car to drive 2000 miles in under 24hours. This was in 1992, but it wasn't until 2010 that they released the i-MiEV, which quickly won the Most Advanced Technology Award. It was the first electric car to sell 10,000 units!