Used Mitsubishi Engines
All used Mitsubishi Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mitsubishi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Mitsubishi didn't just win the 1974 East Africa Safari Rally. They came second and third too! They've also won the Dakar Rally an impressive 12 times, with seven of those wins being consecutive.
- The 'three-diamond' logo used by Mitsubishi is older than the car company! Not just by a few years either. It was being used by the Mitsubishi Shipping Company over a hundred years before they started making cars.
- Mitsubishi are responsible for building the Silent Shaft engine. The technology used in the 4-cylinder engines was revolutionary and was quickly licensed for use on Saab and Porsche cars.
- The first-ever traction control system was designed by Mitsubishi, and it quickly became a standard feature across all car manufacturers.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander has such good safety ratings that the company offered transport in one to mothers leaving the hospital with their newborns.