Find parts for your car
Used Mitsubishi Parcel Back Shelves
All used Mitsubishi Parcel Back Shelves listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mitsubishi are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Parcel Back Shelves
The Mitsubishi back parcel shelf is a functional, removable shelf, providing an extra storage space in the car, while also serving to act as a cover to the boot space, hiding the contents from view.
The Mitsubishi back parcel shelf is positioned inside the car, above the boot, behind the back seats.
The Mitsubishi back parcel shelf is made of a rigid and durable plastic and covered with a material that is hard wearing and aesthetically pleasing, usually matching the rest of the car's interior furnishings. Often held in places by straps or pegs, the back parcel shelf can be removed when more boot space is required. It also functions as a cover for the boot space, hiding luggage and belongings from sight. Some back parcel shelves are retractable and can be pulled out when needed and pushed in when not. Others can be folded away, or work with a hinged mechanism.
The Mitsubishi back parcel shelf, although hard wearing, will eventually need replacing due to general wear and tear. If broken, worn out or damaged, when replacing the Mitsubishi back parcel shelf it's important to make sure it's compatible with the make and model of your car. Placing objects on a badly fitted parcel shelf can compromise the strength of the parcel shelf and could cause structural damage, as could using it to carry objects that are too heavy for it. It's important that the parcel shelf fits your car properly and is secured well, to avoid it flying up and potentially hitting passengers in the back and becoming a hazard by obstructing the driver's view.
- A Mitsubishi Starion Turbo was almost as big of a star as Burt Reynolds after it featured in iconic chase film Cannonball Run II.
- Mitsubishi didn't just win the 1974 East Africa Safari Rally. They came second and third too! They've also won the Dakar Rally an impressive 12 times, with seven of those wins being consecutive.
- The Mitsubishi Outlander has such good safety ratings that the company offered transport in one to mothers leaving the hospital with their newborns.
- Mitsubishi was the first company to introduce a 4x4 to Japan. Their shares skyrocketed by almost 11.6% immediately.
- The first-ever traction control system was designed by Mitsubishi, and it quickly became a standard feature across all car manufacturers.