Used Mitsubishi Seats
All used Mitsubishi Seats listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mitsubishi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Mitsubishi individual seat gives you a car seat designed to fit the make and model of your car. Individual seats are usually positioned in the front or rear of the car, to enable the driver or front and rear passengers to sit comfortably while travelling.
There are two main types of seating in most vehicles. The individual or bucket seat which are contoured to take one person, and the bench seat which will accommodate two or even three people. Usually bucket seats occupy the front of the vehicle and bench seats the rear. The rear seats can often be folded down when not in use to create extra luggage space. In addition there are some estate cars that have one or two rear-facing children's seats that can be folded away when not in use.
The seats in a car are important for reasons of safety, comfort and health. Whether making a short trip to the local shop or travelling long distances in your car it's important the seats provide support, comfort and functionality. Car seats are generally covered in leather, cloth or synthetic materials like neoprene or synthetic leather. The material used to cover car seats should be strong, tough, practical, comfortable, long lasting, easy to clean, aesthetically pleasing and should match the rest of the car's interior.
The Mitsubishi individual seat can be fitted with a head rest to support the head and neck while travelling in the car, helping to keep the head upright, offering comfort and reducing head and neck pain. It also provides safety in a crash situation by supporting the head and neck to minimise injury. The Mitsubishi individual seat will offer back support too. The seats in a car can have an armrest fixed to them for increased comfort which can be folded away when not required. Cup-holders are also available as part of the armrests on some models. Some car seats offer lumbar support which provides added support and comfort to the back while travelling. All cars are required to have seatbelts fitted for all seats and is considered as the Primary Restraint System. They are paramount to safety when travelling in the car.
You may need to replace an individual seat because your car has been in an accident and the seat has suffered damage or you may want to customise and personalise the interior of your car with a different seat. Perhaps the Mitsubishi individual seat has seen better days and coming to the end of its working life. It's important to choose the right car seat that will fit properly and function well. Specifically designed for the make and model of your car, the Mitsubishi individual seat is the right choice.
- The three diamonds that make up the Mitsubishi logo are meant to represent a water chestnut.
- Mitsubishi didn't just break a record in 2011; they broke five in one day! In a durability test in Canada, they smashed records for the greatest distance driven in reverse on snow, the shortest braking distance on ice, the fastest vehicle slalom on ice, the fastest driven square lap, and the most vehicle figure eights on ice in two minutes.
- Mitsubishi and actor Jackie Chan have a long history together. Mitsubishi cars have featured in every Jackie Chan film ever made, and there's even an official Jackie Chan race.
- A Mitsubishi Starion Turbo was almost as big of a star as Burt Reynolds after it featured in iconic chase film Cannonball Run II.
- Mitsubishi didn't just win the 1974 East Africa Safari Rally. They came second and third too! They've also won the Dakar Rally an impressive 12 times, with seven of those wins being consecutive.