Find parts for your car
Used Mitsubishi Spare Wheels
All used Mitsubishi Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mitsubishi are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a Mitsubishi spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The Mitsubishi spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The Mitsubishi spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the Mitsubishi spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another Mitsubishi spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- Mitsubishi didn't just win the 1974 East Africa Safari Rally. They came second and third too! They've also won the Dakar Rally an impressive 12 times, with seven of those wins being consecutive.
- Mitsubishi is ranked as the 16th biggest manufacturer of vehicles in the world and is currently on sale in over 160 countries.
- Mitsubishi designed and built the first electric car to drive 2000 miles in under 24hours. This was in 1992, but it wasn't until 2010 that they released the i-MiEV, which quickly won the Most Advanced Technology Award. It was the first electric car to sell 10,000 units!
- It was in 1995 that Mitsubishi unveiled the world's first Gasoline Direct Injection engine. It is now the industry standard thanks to its reduced environmental impact.
- Mitsubishi didn't just break a record in 2011; they broke five in one day! In a durability test in Canada, they smashed records for the greatest distance driven in reverse on snow, the shortest braking distance on ice, the fastest vehicle slalom on ice, the fastest driven square lap, and the most vehicle figure eights on ice in two minutes.