Used Mitsubishi Suspensions
All used Mitsubishi Suspensions listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mitsubishi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Mitsubishi didn't just break a record in 2011; they broke five in one day! In a durability test in Canada, they smashed records for the greatest distance driven in reverse on snow, the shortest braking distance on ice, the fastest vehicle slalom on ice, the fastest driven square lap, and the most vehicle figure eights on ice in two minutes.
- The three diamonds that make up the Mitsubishi logo are meant to represent a water chestnut.
- The iconic 2002 Mitsubishi Evolution VII was featured heavily in the first couple of Fast and the Furious films. Paul Walker also drove a Mitsubishi Eclipse in the first film of the franchise.
- The first-ever traction control system was designed by Mitsubishi, and it quickly became a standard feature across all car manufacturers.
- Mitsubishi and actor Jackie Chan have a long history together. Mitsubishi cars have featured in every Jackie Chan film ever made, and there's even an official Jackie Chan race.