Used Mitsubishi Tailgates
All used Mitsubishi Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Mitsubishi from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
The Mitsubishi Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Mitsubishi Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Mitsubishi Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- The first-ever traction control system was designed by Mitsubishi, and it quickly became a standard feature across all car manufacturers.
- A Mitsubishi Starion Turbo was almost as big of a star as Burt Reynolds after it featured in iconic chase film Cannonball Run II.
- It was in 1995 that Mitsubishi unveiled the world's first Gasoline Direct Injection engine. It is now the industry standard thanks to its reduced environmental impact.
- Mitsubishi is ranked as the 16th biggest manufacturer of vehicles in the world and is currently on sale in over 160 countries.
- Mitsubishi was the first company to introduce a 4x4 to Japan. Their shares skyrocketed by almost 11.6% immediately.