Used Nissan ABS Pumps
All used Nissan ABS Pumps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About ABS Pumps
An integral part of the ABS system, the Nissan ABS pump is part of the hydraulic unit and works with the ABS Control Unit ECU and ABS modulator to regulate your car's braking system.
Fundamentally, the Nissan ABS pump is part of a vital process which ensures you are able to maintain control of steering, enabling you to brake safely and smoothly by regulating the air pressure in the wheel brakes. The Nissan pump plays its part in this process by pumping the pressure released from the brakes back up. When a wheel is likely to lock and skid, air pressure is adjusted in the brake chamber to stop this from happening and the Nissan ABS pump ensures this pressure is pumped back up again.
As with all parts over time, your Nissan ABS pump will end up wearing out. It is common for the pump motor to burn out with continued use and you will need to fit a new pump. If your Nissan ABS pump isn't working, the ABS warning light will show on the dashboard. The ABS system will automatically stop working if there is a fault with your Nissan ABS pump. Though you will be able to continue to use your brakes, you will not be assisted by ABS.
- The Nissan Patrol began production in 1951, making it the oldest production SUV on the planet. Admittedly, the design has changed a bit since ‘51.
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Since 2018, Nissan has become the largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the world. They have so far produced as many as 320,000 electric cars.