Find parts for your car
Used Nissan Aerials
All used Nissan Aerials listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Nissan aerial receives radio waves so that you can listen to the radio in your car.
Aerials are usually mounted onto the outside of the car but some cars have an aerial mounted internally. Internal aerials are usually fixed to the dashboard of the car. The aerial is connected to your car stereo by an aerial cable which houses the conductor needed to receive radio reception, and is essentially an extension of the center conductor inside the aerial cable.
There are various types of aerials available, such as manual aerials (retractable and non-retractable) including pillar mounted and roof mounted; electric aerials, which can be extended fully or retracted back into the body of the car, which is a useful function making it less likely to be damaged by corrosion due to the weather or broken off accidentally; and satellite aerials, which tend to be more expensive but the quality and reliability of reception is of a high standard. There is also an aerial sat nav which is used to receive a signal and send this to the sat nav. Each type of aerial has its benefits, so it's a good idea to give it some consideration before deciding which type of replacement Nissan aerial is right for your car, making sure it is compatible with your car, though it is possible to buy an aerial adapter if needs be.
The Nissan aerial may, of course, get damaged or become misaligned, or simply over a long period of use will stop working properly. If your Nissan aerial snaps then you will, of course, need to buy a new one. If your aerial is still intact but you are experiencing poor reception and sound quality is getting worse over time, then this is a sign that you need to replace your Nissan aerial. It is possible that your car will still be able to receive FM radio when the aerial has stopped working but if your car is unable to pick up a signal on the AM frequency then it is very possible the aerial is broken.
- The Nissan Patrol began production in 1951, making it the oldest production SUV on the planet. Admittedly, the design has changed a bit since ‘51.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Most people think of the Skyline when they think of the Nissan, but the car featured in the Fast and the Furious franchise wasn't actually designed or built by Nissan. Instead, it was built by a car company called Prince, which Nissan merged with in 1966. The name Prince was phased out, and the Nissan Skyline was born.
- Since 2018, Nissan has become the largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the world. They have so far produced as many as 320,000 electric cars.
- Nissan and the French manufacturer Renault have had a long and successful partnership, sharing technologies and manufacturing resources.