Used Nissan Aircon Relays
All used Nissan Aircon Relays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Relays
The car's air conditioning system basically conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The car's air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Nissan aircon relay carries electric current between the car's battery and various components that make up the car's air conditioning system and it essentially acts as an ON/OFF voltage control switch. The Nissan aircon relay is efficient and clever in that it works on very little power but produces a great many times more power than it uses.
The Nissan aircon relay will be housed in the relay box, usually found underneath the dashboard. The Nissan aircon relay connects to the car's battery, as well as connecting to the specific part that the relay is functioning, for example, the compressor clutch relay will connect to the compressor clutch.
If the car's air conditioning system has stopped working it is advisable to seek professional advice. Get the relays connected to the ac system checked, such as the aircon compressor clutch relay, to establish if it is merely a Nissan aircon relay that is broken and needs replacing or a larger problem with the whole air conditioning system.
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Since 2018, Nissan has become the largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the world. They have so far produced as many as 320,000 electric cars.
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.