Find parts for your car
Used Nissan Almera Complete Vehicle Lock Set
All used Nissan Almera Complete Vehicle Lock Set listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Nissan Almera are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Complete Vehicle Lock Set
The Almera Nissan complete vehicle lock set offers locks and keys for all of the locks that your car has, for every part of your car that needs to be secured, to help prevent your car from being broken into or stolen.
Complete vehicle lock sets can cover a whole range of locks, but will be dependent on the car manufacturers specifications. There are a whole range of locks, such as wheel locks; door locks; airbag locks; ignition locks; locks for the dashboard; boot locks and fuel cap locks, to ensure that your car and its contents remain secure. The most common locks being for the doors, boot and ignition. The Almera Nissan complete vehicle lock set is the product to purchase when you need to replace or upgrade the entire lock system in your car with a complete vehicle lock set that fits the exact specifics of the make and model of your car.
Some complete vehicle lock sets operate with a remote keyless central locking system which means by pressing a button on a remote control the locks included in the set will lock or unlock and this can also activate or deactivate the alarm system on the vehicle. Some systems will also include a remote keyless ignition which, when activated, will start the engine.
The Almera Nissan complete vehicle lock set will have components that are exposed to harsh weather conditions and should be made of hard wearing, rust resistant material to avoid damage and prolong the life of the Almera Nissan complete vehicle lock set. Usually if you have a problem with one of the locks in your car and your car has a complete vehicle lock set you won't be able to replace an individual lock and will need to replace the whole set with a Almera Nissan complete vehicle lock set.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.
- Nissan’s sporting history kicked off in the right way when they blasted their way to victory in the All Japan Automobile Competition, Japan’s first-ever racing event. The NL-75 destroyed the competition, thanks to its supercharged DOHC engine.
- The Nissan Patrol began production in 1951, making it the oldest production SUV on the planet. Admittedly, the design has changed a bit since ‘51.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.