Used Nissan Alternator Relays
All used Nissan Alternator Relays listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Alternator Relays
The Nissan alternator relay is a small electrical relay switch unit.
It is usually located inside the engine compartment, bolted to the body near to the alternator.
The Nissan alternator relay controls the flow of electrical current between the alternator, battery and the starter motor. It also prevents any current returning to the alternator.
Problems associated with a faulty relay can be, low battery power, trouble starting the engine and low electrical power to lighting and accessories. An audible repetitive clicking sound can indicate a malfunctioning relay. Replacing this part with a Nissan alternator relay will ensure a compatible fit with the make and model of your vehicle.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!
- The Nissan Patrol SUV is also in the record books, holding the title of the Largest Synchronised Car Dance. In 2018, 180 Patrol SUVs performed the vehicular dance in Dubai.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!