Find parts for your car
Used Nissan Side Doors
All used Nissan Side Doors listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Nissan from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Side Doors
The Nissan side door is used by the driver and the passengers sitting in the back seats of the car, to enter and exit the car.
A standard car door usually opens outwards and is usually fixed to the frame of the car by a hinge. The Nissan side door is fitted with a section of glass, which makes up the car window.
Most manufacturers of modern cars favour aluminum for parts such as car doors, because it is strong durable and rustproof while being lightweight. Car doors can also be made of steel and strong plastics. The interior of a car door, referred to as the car door panel, will usually consist of a strong plastic cover, lined with various materials such as leather or vinyl, to blend with the rest of the interior design. In addition to being aesthetically pleasing, the car door panel houses controls such as electric window controls, and the locking mechanism for the door.
Whether the model> side door has been damaged, not working properly, needs replacing due to general wear and tear or you're simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing the side door that you purchase a Nissan side door to ensure it's compatible with the make, model and year of your car so that it not only fits your car correctly but also blends in with the design and appearance of your car.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!
- The Nissan Patrol SUV is also in the record books, holding the title of the Largest Synchronised Car Dance. In 2018, 180 Patrol SUVs performed the vehicular dance in Dubai.
- The Nissan Patrol began production in 1951, making it the oldest production SUV on the planet. Admittedly, the design has changed a bit since ‘51.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!