Used Nissan Fog Lights
All used Nissan Fog Lights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Fog Lights
The Nissan fog light is situated on the rear of the vehicle and is used when driving in poor visibility conditions such as fog or falling snow. The fog lights on the rear of the vehicle are coloured red, and any fog lights on the front of the vehicle are coloured white. This is to help other road users work out if a vehicle is driving away from them or towards them on the road.
The Nissan fog light differs to the other lights on the vehicle in that its beams are low and wide to create a narrow bar of light running along the road surface to illuminate any road obstacles. In rear fog lights, these are used more for the benefit of other drivers behind you so that they are aware of your vehicle and any obstacles between you both.
Because of the intensity of the beam fog lights have restrictions on when they can be used. If used when visibility conditions are not poor, these could temporarily blind other drivers and cause collisions.
Failure of a Nissan fog light is an MOT failure and should be corrected quickly.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.