Find parts for your car
Used Nissan Navara Mirror Rear View
All used Nissan Navara Mirror Rear View listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Nissan Navara are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Mirror Rear View
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Navara Nissan rear view mirror on a car is an interior mirror which allow the driver to see the 'blind spots' behind the car, enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Navara Nissan rear view mirror is housed in a casing and mounted centrally, usually to the top of the front windshield on a double-swivel mount which allows it to be adjusted vertically, horizontally and diagonally to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. Internal rear view mirrors can be operated either electrically or manually.
Rear view mirror glass comes in a variety of options, such as plain glass, convex, or prismatic. Prismatic rear view mirrors are operated by hand and can be tilted using a tab below the mirror. This enables the driver to adjust the mirror to suit day or night driving. There is a clever automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which does this for you and reduces the glare in the rear view mirror from cars travelling behind. The rear view mirror glass should be clean and free from scratches, chips and cracks, to enable clear, safe vision. Rear view mirrors come in different shapes and sizes, dependent on the make and model of car, so it's important to ensure that you replace the rear view mirror with a part that is compatible with your vehicle.
Broken, smashed or chipped rear view mirrors will, of course, need replacing. Over a period of general use, the Navara Nissan rear view mirror will suffer from general wear and need replacing with a rear view mirror that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- Nissan used to be called Datson, which was then changed to Datsun because son in Japanese means disadvantage. Eventually, there was a complete rebrand, and the name Nissan was born.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.