Used Nissan Primera Door Glass
All used Nissan Primera Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Nissan Primera are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The Primera Nissan door glass is an integral part of the Primera Nissan door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The Primera Nissan door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the Primera model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the Primera Nissan door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the Primera Nissan door glass to fit on to the door.
- Most people think of the Skyline when they think of the Nissan, but the car featured in the Fast and the Furious franchise wasn't actually designed or built by Nissan. Instead, it was built by a car company called Prince, which Nissan merged with in 1966. The name Prince was phased out, and the Nissan Skyline was born.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Since 2018, Nissan has become the largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the world. They have so far produced as many as 320,000 electric cars.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!
- Nissan used to be called Datson, which was then changed to Datsun because son in Japanese means disadvantage. Eventually, there was a complete rebrand, and the name Nissan was born.