Find parts for your car
Used Nissan Qashqai Stereo Face Plate Cover
All used Nissan Qashqai Stereo Face Plate Cover listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices or used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Nissan Qashqai from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Stereo Face Plate Cover
The Qashqai Nissan stereo face plate cover is a removable cover or front panel, on a stereo system, which can be detached from the head unit, for security purposes, enabling you to keep it out of view when the car is parked and not in use. This stylish and functional detachable front panel provides peace of mind and immediately removes any temptation from would be thieves, keeping your stereo system safe. Part of the car's stereo, the stereo face plate cover is the exterior panel that houses the exterior controls, display, opening mechanism etc.
The Qashqai Nissan stereo face plate cover is found on the car stereo head unit, usually situated centrally and within easy reach, on the dashboard. The stereo is powered by the car's battery. As well as a radio, the stereo can also contain a CD player and/or tape cassette player. In addition to basic features, such as the open and close mechanism; play, stop, skip forward and skip back controls; volume control; a display providing information on the song title and artist; and song selection, stereos can have features such as remote control; skip prevention; bass and sound amplification/boost; CD changers; and bass and treble equalisers. Some stereo systems will play rewritable CD's as well as the usual non-rewritable CD's.
Stereo face plate covers come in a variety of designs, styles, finishes, shapes and materials with many different features, depending on the make and model of the vehicle. Choosing to fit the Qashqai Nissan stereo face plate cover will ensure you get the perfect part for the make and model of your vehicle.
If the stereo face plate cover in your car has seen better days, is faulty due to electrical component failure or malfunctioning in some other way, it's important, when replacing this part, to choose a good quality product that will be compatible with the make and model of your car. The replacement stereo face plate cover should fit your car precisely, able to attach securely and properly in the car stereo head unit and match the contours of the dashboard, complementing the overall style and colour scheme of the car. Buying the Qashqai Nissan stereo face plate cover will provide you with the ideal compatible part, completing the interior of your vehicle with a smart and stylish look.
Nissan Qashqai trivia
- The Nissan Qashqai is so fuel-efficient that you can drive from Land’s End to John O’Groats on a single tank of fuel (that’s 839 miles!). This isn’t a theory either, as it has been done in a 1.5dCi Nissan Qashqai.
- It takes just under eight hours to build a Qashqai, but you’ll also need the 390 machines that do all of the weldings on the production line.
- There’s a variant of the Qashqai called the Pure Drive, and it’s the most environmentally friendly car that Nissan produces. It’s also got a fuel consumption of 57.6mpg!
- Staff at the Nissan Sunderland Plant celebrated the one-millionth Qashqai to be produced at the plant, and it only took four years, six months, and 23 days to hit the one million mark after the first car was built in 2006.
- For every minute that the production line is working, a Qashqai is built.