Used Nissan Side Steps
All used Nissan Side Steps listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Nissan from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Side Steps
The Nissan side step is a panel that enables people entering or exiting the vehicle on the side to step up into the vehicle and step down out of the vehicle with ease.
Fixed where the sill sits, directly beneath the side doors on the vehicle, the side step is usually mounted on brackets which are bolted into place. The side step may come with a pre-cut sill which can then be used in conjunction with the side step or you may need to cut the original sill to shape it to fit with the side step in place.
The Nissan side step provides a secure ledge to step on when entering and exiting the vehicle. Side steps are usually found on larger vehicles that sit higher off the ground, such as 4x4's. Side steps come in a selection of designs, styles, materials and finishes and these features will be dependent on the make and model of your vehicle. Often side steps are covered with a chrome or plastic outer which has a non slip strip or tread, which helps with the ease of using the step, especially in wet weather. Side steps also help to stop mud and water from splashing up onto the bodywork of the car. Many car owners opt to fit side steps to their vehicle for aesthetic reasons as well as functional. It can be an easy way to modify the look of your car, adding a stylish finish and a more personal touch.
The side steps on a vehicle can be prone to damage and can get dented and knocked or suffer from rust over a period of time and the brackets used to mount the side steps to the car can also corrode and warp out of shape. When fitting a new side step on your car, choosing the Nissan side step will guarantee you a part that will be compatible with the make and model of your vehicle, enabling the part to perform at its best and last longer.
- Nissan and the French manufacturer Renault have had a long and successful partnership, sharing technologies and manufacturing resources.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- The Nissan Patrol is a powerhouse of a vehicle, and currently holds the world record for a production car pulling an aircraft. The SUV wasn’t allowed any modifications to tackle this impressive feat, and managed to pull the 170-tonne plane a massive 50 metres.
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.
- Nissan’s sporting history kicked off in the right way when they blasted their way to victory in the All Japan Automobile Competition, Japan’s first-ever racing event. The NL-75 destroyed the competition, thanks to its supercharged DOHC engine.