Used Nissan Spare Wheels
All used Nissan Spare Wheels listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Spare Wheels
The wheels are, of course, a crucial part of the car. Choosing the right wheels for a vehicle is important; they play a big part in how well the car handles on the road, affecting the performance and general efficiency of the car. Should you get a flat tyre or other wheel problems whilst driving, having a Nissan spare wheel ready and waiting can be a life saver.
Usually made of steel, wheels are often made of alloy also, and are built to be strong and durable. The wheels have an important job in providing a housing, the structure in which the tyres fit.
The Nissan spare wheel will usually be kept in the boot of the car, in the spare wheel well, concealed out of the way so as not to disrupt luggage space, enabling you to change a tyre when on the go should you need to, provided the spare wheel is kept with a tyre, fully inflated, and is in good working condition. The Nissan spare wheel should be the same as the other wheels on the car as should the tyres, to provide optimum performance and safety while driving.
Once you have had to use the Nissan spare wheel, you will need to replace it with another Nissan spare wheel. It is a good idea to always have a spare wheel ready in your car to avoid being caught out. Wheels receive a lot of wear and tear on the roads and regular cleaning helps to increase their lifespan and look. When purchasing just a spare wheel for your car, ensure it matches the other wheels on your car, that it is the right size for both the tyre and the car (using the wrong size wheel and tyre can cause damage to the car) and that it is compatible with the make and model and year of your car.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.
- The Nissan Patrol is a powerhouse of a vehicle, and currently holds the world record for a production car pulling an aircraft. The SUV wasn’t allowed any modifications to tackle this impressive feat, and managed to pull the 170-tonne plane a massive 50 metres.
- The Nissan Patrol SUV is also in the record books, holding the title of the Largest Synchronised Car Dance. In 2018, 180 Patrol SUVs performed the vehicular dance in Dubai.