Used Nissan Starter solenoids
All used Nissan Starter solenoids listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Nissan from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Starter solenoids
A car engine needs to be rotating at a significant speed in order for it to start. The starter motor is a powerful electric motor which provides the power to turn the engine. The starter motor works to provide enough power to get the car engine turning at the correct speed for it to start. The starter motor relay acts as an ON/OFF voltage control switch, allowing an electric current to flow from the battery to the starter motor. When the ignition key is fully turned or starter button pressed, the power is transmitted via a starter solenoid switch to the motor.
The starter motor relay will be housed in the relay box, usually found underneath the dashboard. The relay connects to the car's battery, as well as connecting to the specific part that the relay is functioning, in this case the starter motor, via a Nissan starter solenoid.
The starter motor relay is made up of a coiled wire which is attached to a strong magnetic base, such as iron, which generates a magnetic field when the electric current flows through it, which either opens or closes the starter solenoid/connection which starts or stops the current to the motor.
Faults can occur with the electrical contacts, relay coil and wiring. The connections can overheat and corrode. Moisture can also seep inside the relay which can compromise the proper functioning of the starter solenoid. It's important when replacing the starter solenoid to buy a part that will be compatible with the make and model of your vehicle. Buying the Nissan starter solenoid will guarantee you get the right component that's designed specifically for the make and model of your car.
- Car accessories can range from the amazing to the redundant, but nothing manages to balance somewhere between the two more than the doorframe umbrella compartment that came with the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R.
- Nissan’s sporting history kicked off in the right way when they blasted their way to victory in the All Japan Automobile Competition, Japan’s first-ever racing event. The NL-75 destroyed the competition, thanks to its supercharged DOHC engine.
- The Nissan Patrol began production in 1951, making it the oldest production SUV on the planet. Admittedly, the design has changed a bit since ‘51.
- Known as the ‘supercar killer’, the iconic Nissan GT-R is currently ranked third in the world for getting around the Nürburgring track in Germany. One circuit took the supercar just over seven minutes.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!