Used Nissan Tailgates
All used Nissan Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Nissan are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Nissan Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Nissan Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Nissan Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- Since 2018, Nissan has become the largest manufacturer of electric vehicles in the world. They have so far produced as many as 320,000 electric cars.
- There are a lot of popular SUVs, but the Nissan X-Trail takes top place as the best selling model in the world. In 2017 alone, global sales of the X-Trail amounted to 814,000 units sold!
- Nissan has become the car brand most associated with a Galaxy far, far away. In 2016, they partnered with Disney and Lucasfilm, just in time to market their Nissan Rogue SUV when the Star Wars spin-off Rogue One hit cinemas. The collaboration worked, with Nissan selling 40,005 Rogues in 2016 alone.
- The Nissan GT-R is widely considered to be the fastest street-legal car in Europe, after beating both Ferrari and Porsche on the Nürburgring racing track. It is currently the fastest production car in the world.
- Talk about a long drive, in 1964, the Nissan Cedric drove all the way from Greece to Japan as part of the Tokyo Olympics!