Used Peugeot 207 Door Glass
All used Peugeot 207 Door Glass listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Peugeot 207 are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Door Glass
The 207 Peugeot door glass is an integral part of the 207 Peugeot door.
The door has a section of glass, which makes up the door window, which can be opened or closed by the person, either manually or electronically. If the windows in the car are electronic, the driver will be able to control all of the windows from his/her seat.
The 207 Peugeot door glass is held in place when the window opens or closes by track assemblies which assists with the smooth operation of the window, and sealed with window rubber seals which function to firmly seal the door window with the door flange to stop water, dust and other particles or air coming into the car. Door glass used in modern cars is generally safety glass which decreases the chance of injury if it smashes.
Whether the 207 model> door glass has been smashed, cracked, chipped and needs replacing due to general wear and tear, or you are simply renovating your car, it's important when replacing your door glass that you purchase the 207 Peugeot door glass that is compatible with the make and model of your car so that it fits into the door frame correctly. It is important that you buy the right replacement glass, so if it's the passenger side front door glass that needs replacing, it's imperative that you purchase the 207 Peugeot door glass to fit on to the door.
Peugeot 207 trivia
- To work out how far a car will continue to drive once the empty light appears, Compare the Market tested hundreds of models. The results showed that most cars would go a lot further on 'empty' than their owners think, and the Peugeot 207 could manage 55.72 miles before rolling to a complete stop.
- A concept version of the Peugeot 207 was unveiled at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show and was dubbed the Peugeot 207 RCup. The car not only had a 2.0-litre engine, but it would also go on to replace the 206 World Rally Car.
- Pantomime star and I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here winner, Christopher Biggins is the proud owner of a Peugeot 207CC.
- The Peugeot 207 is classified as a supermini.
- The character of Lee Racé in Cars 2 is a Peugeot 207. The car appears on a TV show in the film, and is a scientist, and is named after a Pixar employee. Another character, Mary Escogar is a pink Peugeot 207.