Used Peugeot Engines
All used Peugeot Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Peugeot from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- Peugeots, especially the 504, are incredibly popular in Africa and have been affectionately called Africa's workhorse. The 504 is a model that seems particularly well-suited to the rough terrains of Kenya and Ghana.
- It was also in 1913 (some might say because of the Indy 500 win) that Peugeot were responsible for the production of half of all of the cars in France. That quickly made them one of the world's biggest names in the automotive industry.
- In 1913, one of Peugeot's motorsports team, Jules Goux, not only won the Indianapolis 500 but also broke the World Speed Record. He was the first European to win the Indy 500, and the 7.6-litre car was dubbed the fastest vehicle of the time.
- It's a dubious claim to fame, but the first recorded stolen car was a Peugeot! The car, belonging to Baron de Zuylen, was nicked by his mechanic in 1896, but the thief was caught, and the car returned to its rightful owner.
- The first diesel engine prototype from Peugeot was built in the 1930s, but they didn't start releasing models commercially until 1959 (the 403).