Used Peugeot Windscreens
All used Peugeot Windscreens listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Peugeot are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Peugeot front windscreen is a protective, curved, glass screen at the front of the car. The Peugeot front windscreen is made of safety glass, which prevents it from smashing into lots of pieces when broken, fixed to the frame of the car at the front, and is positioned directly in front of the driver and front passenger.
The primary purpose of the Peugeot windscreen is to prevent debris from the road, such as stones, dirt, twigs, dust and other unwanted materials, from entering the car, offering protection to both the driver and passengers of the vehicle. The Peugeot front windscreen also shields both driver and passengers from whatever the weather is outside, offering shelter to the occupants of the car. The Peugeot front windscreen also ensures a smoother drive, enhancing the aerodynamics of the car as a whole.
The driver needs to look through the front windscreen to see the road ahead, so it's imperative that the Peugeot front windscreen is in perfect condition. Some windscreens have tinted, coloured glass around the side of the windscreen which offers protection from the sun. Some car owners like to fit heated windscreens which can de-mist and de-ice the windscreen in a matter of minutes. There are also windscreens which are fitted with a rain sensor. The windscreen rain sensor is a clever device which automatically switches on the windscreen wipers when it detects rain.
The model> front windscreen is prone to chips, cracks and scratches from debris, such as stones, flying up from the road. Damage such as this can be corrected if minor, but excessive damage to the model> front windscreen may lead to the whole windscreen needing to be replaced.
- The first diesel engine prototype from Peugeot was built in the 1930s, but they didn't start releasing models commercially until 1959 (the 403).
- It's a dubious claim to fame, but the first recorded stolen car was a Peugeot! The car, belonging to Baron de Zuylen, was nicked by his mechanic in 1896, but the thief was caught, and the car returned to its rightful owner.
- Peugeot might not be a name in Formula 1 (they did try a few times, but it never quite worked out), but they have been dominant in other races. In particular, four victories in an incredible 24 hours at Le Mans, and six impressive wins in the Dakar rally, to name just a few.
- Peugeots have been seen on the big and small screen. Most notable, the Peugeot 403 convertible was the car of everyone's famous scruffy detective Colombo. There was also an episode of Absolutely Fabulous where Edina and Patsy drive through France in a 205.
- Peugeot has won the European Car of the Year an incredible five times. The earliest win was in 1969, and the latest was as recently as 2017 (the Peugeot 3008).