Used Renault Wing Mirrors Electric
All used Renault Wing Mirrors Electric listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Renault are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Wing Mirrors Electric
There are areas of the road, behind the car and to the sides, which are crucial to be able to see, in order to drive safely, which are out of the driver's peripheral vision. The Renault electric wing mirror is an exterior mirror which enables the driver to see these 'blind spots' enabling clear vision of any traffic nearby and any potential hazards, and as such is an important visual aid and safety feature.
The Renault electric wing mirror is usually mounted in the door pillar on the side of the door.
The Renault electric wing mirror can be adjusted electronically to move vertically, horizontally and diagonally from inside the car by a control switch. The Renault electric wing mirror can be adjusted to suit the height, line of sight and seat position of the driver. An option on some electric windows is a memory feature which remembers the individual wing mirror settings for each driver of the car and can be programmed to recall them. Some electric wing mirrors also heat the glass on the mirror to aid visibility, stopping the mirror from icing in freezing conditions or clouding up in heavy rain. There is also an automatic dimming feature available on some electric models which reduces the glare in the wing mirror from cars traveling behind. The Renault electric wing mirror can be folded in close to the car to avoid damage when parked.
The Renault electric wing mirror can be subject to problems, such as failure in the motor or the wing mirror control switch. Problems can also occur if water seeps into the electric wing mirror. Broken, smashed and chipped mirrors will, of course, need replacing and naturally over a period of general use the Renault electric wing mirror will need replacing with one that is compatible with the make and model of your car.
- The fastest Renault ever made is the 1978 Alpine A443. It raced at Le Mans, and even with a less than intimidating 2.1ltr V6 engine it still managed an incredible 236mph.
- Renault also owns Automobile Daci and Renault Samsung Motors, among their other global acquisitions.
- Nicole? Papa? The Renault advert that ran up until 1991 made actress Estelle Skronik more recognisable than PM John Major and TV host Chris Evans, and the advert finale was the single most-watched advert of all time (23 million Brits tuned in to watch it).
- The Renault RS01 was dubbed ‘the yellow steam engine’ after it became the world’s first-ever turbocharged F1 car. It wasn’t a reliable car, but it was certainly quick!
- If you’ve seen a six-wheeled Renault 5 in the UK, you might not have imagined it. Not many were made, and they are all in the hands of private collectors, one of which is rumoured to be a British car aficionado.