Used Renault Engines
All used Renault Engines listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Renault from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
- The Renault seen in Indian Jones and the Last Crusade went up for auction in 2017. The car was seen in the exciting finale where Harrison Ford races on horseback to beat the Nazis to the holy grail. The car was valued at auction at just over £18,000.
- The Renault 8 was the first production car to come with a four-wheel disc brake system, and in 1980 the company filed a patent for a ‘braking distribution device for total adherence’.
- Widely considered the first-ever Grand Prix, the 1906 Le Mans was won by the Renault AK90CV, driven by French driving legend Ferenc Szisz. The race consisted of 12 laps of a daunting 64-mile circuit.
- Back in ‘96, Renault got a previously unheard of 4-star rating in the EuroNCAP crash test, designed to maximise passenger safety. At the time, this was the highest award that had ever been granted by the board.
- Renault also owns Automobile Daci and Renault Samsung Motors, among their other global acquisitions.