Used Renault Gearboxes
All used Renault Gearboxes listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Renault are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- The French Government still owns a 15% stake in the Renault company!
- Nicole? Papa? The Renault advert that ran up until 1991 made actress Estelle Skronik more recognisable than PM John Major and TV host Chris Evans, and the advert finale was the single most-watched advert of all time (23 million Brits tuned in to watch it).
- Renault are obviously well known for their motorsport successes, but did you know that their early, groundbreaking work on car body mathematical curve modelling was one of the starting points for today’s computer graphics?
- The Renault RS01 was dubbed ‘the yellow steam engine’ after it became the world’s first-ever turbocharged F1 car. It wasn’t a reliable car, but it was certainly quick!
- The fastest Renault ever made is the 1978 Alpine A443. It raced at Le Mans, and even with a less than intimidating 2.1ltr V6 engine it still managed an incredible 236mph.