Used Renault Megane Aircon Unit
All used Renault Megane Aircon Unit listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Renault Megane are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Aircon Unit
The car's air conditioning system conditions the air, which means whilst cooling the air in the car down, it also helps to ensure there isn't too much moisture in the car, so it stops the air getting too humid. The air conditioning unit also cleans the air in the car by filtering the dust and other particles from the air inside the car.
The Megane Renault aircon unit is where you control the settings, set the desired temperature and can find the aircon switch to turn the car's air conditioning unit on. All of the components that make up the car's air conditioning unit are connected to the Megane Renault aircon unit.
If the Megane Renault aircon unit stops working completely or repeatedly switches itself on and off, for example, it will need to be looked at by a professional and a replacement Megane Renault aircon unit may need to be purchased for your car.
Renault Megane trivia
- If you want to try out a Renault Megane Sedan, you are going to struggle. It is not a car that has ever been for sale in either the UK or France, but it is extremely popular in Africa and the Middle East.
- The Renault Megane Hatch 1.5 dCi 11 was called the best in its class by the Green Car Guide. That is largely down to the 80.7 mpg and the extremely low emissions.
- The second-generation Renault Megane was not just the first car in its class to win a five-star safety rating from EuroNCAP, but also won the European Car of the Year in 2003.
- Who needs a crash test dummy? In 2003, the world's first live crash test that used a human driver instead of a crash test dummy was carried out using the Renault Megane. The test was performed on the TV show Top Gear.
- The Renault Megane II won the European Car of the Year award in 2003 and managed to beat the Mazda 6 and the Citroen C3.