Used Renault Tail Lights
All used Renault Tail Lights listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Renault are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Tail Lights
Part of the car's lighting setup, the Renault rear tail light, is an important safety feature of the car enabling other road users to clearly see the vehicle from the rear.
The rear tail light is an external light that fixes to the outside of the car at the rear and is contained in either a metal or plastic housing. The tail lights can be in the same housing as other lighting such as the indicator lights, brake lights, parking lights, reverse lights and hazard lights, forming one single tail light with several functions. When indicating to go left, the indicator or signal light bulbs flash to indicate to other road users that the driver intends to turn left. The indicator light is also used by drivers in emergency situations to alert other road users that there is a potential hazard. Brake lights illuminate when the driver applies pressure to the brakes to let other road users know that the car is slowing down or stopping. Reverse lights illuminate when the driver puts the car into reverse, indicating to other road users that the car is reversing. Parking lights and hazard lights are used when the car is pulled up on the roadside, to alert other road users to the fact that there is a parked car. On some cars the tail light is a separate unit, however, often clustered together with the other rear vehicle lights. The tail light is wired up to come on when the front side lights are on and emits a red light which is designed to be duller than the brake light, so that the brake light is distinguishable from the tail light.
Unfortunately, because of their positioning on the vehicle and fragile bulbs, the Renault rear tail light is prone to being smashed and cracked, particularly in a crash but also as a result of stones and debris flying up from the road or badly maneuvered reversing.
When replacing the rear tail light, it is important that you purchase a tail light intended for the car. Rear tail lights come in many different sizes and styles. Purchasing a new Renault tail light will ensure you get a quality part that fits the make and model of your car.
- The Renault seen in Indian Jones and the Last Crusade went up for auction in 2017. The car was seen in the exciting finale where Harrison Ford races on horseback to beat the Nazis to the holy grail. The car was valued at auction at just over £18,000.
- Louis Renault was sure that films were going to be big, so he agreed to let the Lumiere brothers use the Renault Type A in one of their first films. Now, Renault cars are seen in hundreds of films and TV shows every year.
- Renault has more models of electric cars than any other manufacturer, with the Twizy, Kangoo, and Fluence their most popular electric-powered vehicles.
- The Royal family have always enjoyed a Renault, but the first royal sale was in 1905 when King Edward VII bagged himself a Landaulette. Our current monarch didn’t pay for one; however, they did receive a Renault Dauphine as a gift in 1957.
- The fastest Renault ever made is the 1978 Alpine A443. It raced at Le Mans, and even with a less than intimidating 2.1ltr V6 engine it still managed an incredible 236mph.