Used Renault Tailgates
All used Renault Tailgates listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Renault are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
The Renault Bootlid Tailgate is the lifting cover for the boot space on a saloon vehicle or the lifting door on a hatchback or estate vehicle. In the latter it will include the rear window, in the former it will be a solid piece of bodywork.
The Bootlid is attached by hinges to the boot space/luggage compartment at the rear of the vehicle. The hinged Renault Bootlid Tailgate, with the window, lifts, opening the rear end of the passenger compartment. The Renault Bootlid Tailgate will house a heated screen with a wiper/wash system and possibly lighting.
The usual reason for replacement is collision damage.
- Renault also owns Automobile Daci and Renault Samsung Motors, among their other global acquisitions.
- The aluminium-bodied Renault Spider was essentially a race car that had been built for the road. Models sold everywhere, but it was only those that were sold in the UK that came with windscreens, which must have meant a lot of bugs in the face for French drivers.
- The fastest Renault ever made is the 1978 Alpine A443. It raced at Le Mans, and even with a less than intimidating 2.1ltr V6 engine it still managed an incredible 236mph.
- The Renault RS01 was dubbed ‘the yellow steam engine’ after it became the world’s first-ever turbocharged F1 car. It wasn’t a reliable car, but it was certainly quick!
- Nicole? Papa? The Renault advert that ran up until 1991 made actress Estelle Skronik more recognisable than PM John Major and TV host Chris Evans, and the advert finale was the single most-watched advert of all time (23 million Brits tuned in to watch it).