Find parts for your car
Used Rover Aerials
All used Rover Aerials listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Rover are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
- Rover was part of the government's rearmament programme in the run-up to WWII and even ran two shadow factories to start building what the government needed. One of the shadow factories was in Birmingham, but the larger of the two was in Solihull.
- The Rover 200 and 400 series, commonly known as the R8 Rovers, are also called Wedges by owners, due to their unique shape.
- Rover worked with the BRM F1 team to make the aptly named Rover-BRM. It took a lap of honour in the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1963 as the first gas-driven prototype sports car.
- Although there were a few Rover-made cars released in the ‘80s, none of them had the word Rover on any of the badging. Instead, they were called Austins, but they did have a similar, Viking-inspired badge.
- In 1952, noted car journalist, Bob Dearborn, famously wrote in his Road & Track review that, "… I honestly believe (barring the Rolls-Royce) that there is no finer car built in the world today."